sábado, 17 de octubre de 2020

 Hello everyone, to day i am going to takl about a country  i would like to visit.


I've always had a hard time choosing anything among several things and in this case it's the same, I think that every country has something interesting and captivating and really if I have the opportunity to know any country I would be very happy. Whenever I have to choose something I start by discarding and in this case the countries that I like the least are the United States (I hate their culture) and China because it is a country with too many people and this last time I have realized that I don't like crowds very much. And the ones that call my attention the most are Argentina, France, Spain, Germany, but I will stay with Finland. I really know very little about this country, but as most of us know, it is one of the best educated countries in the world and they are the happiest country in the world. If I could be there I would like to be able to travel through its landscapes, observe the aurora borealis and experience what life is like there and the best thing I could do to take advantage of the country would be to study  since in Chile it is very difficult and not of very good quality.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 Hello everyone!!! Today I will write about changes that could be made in my program of study, or rather my career.  Currently I am studying...