viernes, 30 de octubre de 2020

Hello, everybody! Today I'm going to talk a little bit about one of my favorite series.

I'm not really a big fan of the series and of the few I've seen, I think the one I've liked the most is "sex education" because it helped distract me from the quarantine and on the other hand it's very educational, fun, shows the different realities and how difficult it is to live in this heteronorm patriarchal world.

The series is produced by Laurie Nunn.The main actors are Asa Butterfield, Gillian Anderson, Sami Outalbali, Ncuti Gatw, and others. They interpret funny characters that I love. My favorites are Eric, a friend of Otis the main character, Lily, a nerdy girl who has space fetishes and Maeve, one of the main characters who has a very feminist attitude.

The story takes place around Otis and his mother, who is a sex therapist. There are various conflicts related to adolescence and sexuality seen from all their perspectives, gender, sexual relationships, abortion, etc. I recommend them,  you are going to love it!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 Hello everyone!!! Today I will write about changes that could be made in my program of study, or rather my career.  Currently I am studying...