sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2020

 Hello everyone, today i'm going to talk about "My future job"

In the previous years I studied dance at the university and at the same time worked on dance projects, but now I am only studying at the university online and currently all performing arts projects are on hold due to the pandemic.

 In the near future and after finishing college I would like to continue working as an interpreter and travel showing my art. Thanks to my work in dance I have been able to get to know countries like Spain, Colombia, Peru and also cities in Chile like Concepción, Temuco, Curicó and Ovalle, I would love to be able to travel the world dancing and if I am given the possibility to continue studying in another country it would be wonderful.

 Actually the salary of a dancer is not very stable, because the projects are short term, unless you get a job in a school as a teacher. And thinking about my work in a more distant future, I dream of opening an art school in the south of Chile and being able to give all my knowledge of dance to children, teenagers, young people, adults and grandparents, to anyone who wants to know their body from dance and enjoy the movement.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 Hello everyone!!! Today I will write about changes that could be made in my program of study, or rather my career.  Currently I am studying...