lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2020

 Hello everyone!!! Today I will write about changes that could be made in my program of study, or rather my career. 

Currently I am studying in the career called: "License in Arts with mention in Dance". In all the years that I have been studying my career, I have been able to realize that there are many positive things about it and many negatives. I'd like to start with the good things and that wouldn't change my career, I would mainly like to highlight the methodologies that teachers use, in general they are very integral and they adapt them depending on the students and their learning processes. I also feel that all subjects are well designed and all complement each other. In general the hourly load has a quite high demand, which sometimes is good because we learn many things, but at the same time it can be very stressful and exhausting for the body.

and the big change I would like to make in my career and university is the infrastructure. The faculty of arts in general has always had few resources, so the buildings are damaged and can not cope with all the people who work and study and mainly the dance career requires a lot of space, currently in the dance department we have three large rooms and four very small rooms, and for the amount of student we are no longer reaching the space. So the big change that I would like to make is to change the faculty's location to a bigger one so that we all have enough space and green areas, because in our current location we only have one passage.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 Hello everyone!!! Today I will write about changes that could be made in my program of study, or rather my career.  Currently I am studying...